Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Today so far so good!

Well, yesterday I only got puked on twice, though the kids each took their turn with the upchucking. Turns out I was wrong about Ike, he really was sick, too. Today there have been no puking episodes (it's 2pm), but the bug has "headed south". I think that means there is hope that it is almost over. Sadly, I have joined the ranks of the sick, but it isn't all that bad....I lost 5 pounds because of it. You always have to find the positive, right?!?!?


This was the scene on our couch two nights ago when the puking/jet lag began

1 comment:

Leingang Family said...

Still praying that you all feel better soon! I suppose you can only get puked on so many times and not get it, too. While you do all look miserable, it is a really cute picture. :o)