Monday, January 19, 2009

Ike's First Day Back at School

Today Ike arose at 6:30 and was ready to go to school. While we were stateside, he didn't go to preschool. His teacher said he forgot a lot of Chinese but it should come back quickly. He is learning the Chinese phonetic symbols and his teacher wanted to give me (Andy) the same book. It feels so good to be offered preschool material. I turned her down and said I would wait for Ike to teach me.

Today is a turning point in this blog. Above is the first picture posted that was taken in RAW format. What that means is from now on, only fine works of photographic art will be posted. It also means we will no longer be portrayed as pasty white folks.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks good Andy! Someday we'll have to compare the Canon to your Nikon and see what the real differences are (if any).

~Ellen

Brooke said...

Who knew it was going to be so challenging to get back home for you guys! And now that you are there, you celebrate with puke! I hope things are on the upswing for you!

Hope you enjoyed your visit in the states!

Leingang Family said...

Glad everyone is feeling better. I am sure that Ike will be a great teacher! And your picture does look really nice.

CJ Olson said...

Nice job with your RAW picture!! I'm very proud and impressed! I haven't ventured into that quite yet....But I do know that I've learned lots about cameras and pictures.....good look with your fine art pictures!