Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Longest Week of My Life...I Think!

The saga continues....After our long week of travel, we are finally home. It felt so good right away. Well, that feeling quickly passed when 36 hours after returning, all three kids started throwing up. First Joey. Then, while Andy cleaned that mess up, Elle tells me her "Tummy is so toll" (her tummy is full), then proceeds to throw up on my back. Ike sees it and then throws up all over my bed. Then Elle and Joe continue taking turns over the bucket. Yuck! Will this week ever end?!?!?!? Do you ever just ask God "why". Now, this is nothing serious, and I'm sure it will pass in a day or so, but really, why right now. Honestly, I know this happens to people all the time. This is just a little venting session while Elle and Joe take a break from puking and sleep a little.

Hope you and yours are doing better! Oh, and really, it is still nice to be home (even if it is starting to smell like puke)!

5 comments:

Leingang Family said...

I am so sorry, but I so remember those days. It does get better. Now they don't just throw-up wherever.

I will be praying that everyone feels better soon, VERY SOON!

meghan said...

yuck!! we just delt with that last week and then again last night. i am so sorry- it sounds like a lot of puke.

feel better!

Ekelund Fam said...

oh i am so sorry kris. i hate seeing my kiddos sick. it is so sad.

Anonymous said...

Thats awful Kris! Maybe its time for the "if your sister jumps off a bridge, are you going to too?" speech? :) sorry... shouldn't joke about this.

Andrea said...

Oh my - I screamed when I read your post. Hang tough - we'll pray that you don't get barfed on any more...and that you don't get sick yourself.

We missed your call yesterday - please call again soon!...and I have to say that I'm quite thankful that that virus won't be passing through the phone... :)