Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Ike!

Sunday we celebrated Ike's 5th birthday! It's hard to believe we have a 5 year old! Most of the pics are on Andy's camera, so Grandmas and Grandpas, you'll have to wait until tomorrow for some more pics. Here are a couple from his fun day.

Ike enjoying his birthday lunch out at one of his favorites, McDonalds. Don't we just love to splurge on birthdays?!?!? His other favorite is the "kangaroo resteraunt"...Outback....that wasn't going to happen yesterday.
Ike wanted a Diego cake and this was the best I could do. As my Facebook friends know, I call it my Adam Lambert (looks like Diego has eyeliner) meets Wolverine (check out the fingers) meets Diego cake.

Happy Birthday Isaak! We love you!

5 comments:

Ekelund Fam said...

Happy 5th Birthday, buddy!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Isaak...I am so glad you enjoyed your special day!

Love you!
Aunt Kim

Leingang Family said...

I love the look on his face!

Kaare & Michelle said...

Happy Birtday, Big-guy! Hope you had a great day! We love you!

Uncle Kaare, Aunt Michelle & Quin

Anonymous said...

Everytime Kathryn sees this cake says it is Orange Blossom.