Thursday, October 15, 2009

What happened???

Today I woke up a bit dizzy. This is the 2nd time it has happened in the last few months, and while this time wasn't as bad as the first, I decided to go and get it checked out. I must have been feeling awfully brave because I ventured down to the local Chinese Medicine Dr (brave because I have never done this before, not because I don't trust them). He did the tests they do and then treated me. This is what my back and neck look like after his treatment (yes, that is one huge bruise)!!! He did some DEEP massage with some tool, and while it was a bit uncomfortable (ok, it hurt), my dizziness was gone. I might even go to him again if I have to. Ahhh, another big step for this missionary!

2 comments:

CJ Olson said...

Ouch....that looks like it hurt!!!

Danny and Mandy said...

Wow! I'm impressed! Hope you continue to feel Better!