Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mom and Son Date

After bringing the W's to the airport on Tuesday, Ike and I went on a date to IKEA. This is a date Andy would HATE, but Ike had a blast. We tried out furniture, played on the slide, and most importantly, had dinner. He not only ate his kids meal of chicken nuggets, but ate a few of my meatballs, too. Then we finished the trip with ice cream (I got my free coffee thanks to the purchase of a much needed new soup pot). We had a blast and will definitely have to do it again soon!



3 comments:

Leingang Family said...

I think IKEA would be a great date, too! It's so funny because your IKEA looks just like ours. :o)

Glad you had a nice retreat, too! Taipei looks very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Grandpa say's Ike and I can go to IKEA only for meat ball dinner.No looking at furniture.

Anonymous said...

Auntie Krissy...YEAH! Thanks for putting new pictures up. It looks like you had a good time on your date with Isaak. I love you! Happy Valentines Day!

Kathryn