Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hey there all you bloggers. No pictures with this post because I haven't taken any in the past 2 weeks. The kids and I were alone (ie without Dad) for 10 days while he was out west visiting with churches. Suprisingly we did okay (well, except for the time when my little angel of a daughter poured juice all over the family room while I was showering). We even ventured up north to good old FF with my mom to spend the weekend with my cousins and uncle. We had a blast there (I forgot my camera, though)! Thanks for a great weekend, H's!

So, now Andy is home (and so is the computer), and we are about to take the longest car ride that we have ever had as a family. We are headed down to AR to visit his parents for a couple weeks. The kids are SUPER excited, though I don't think they realize just how long we'll be in the car. Ike told me on the way home from FF that it was a LONG drive to visit Amy and Katie, and that was only a 3 hour drive. Well, Ike, this is going to be even longer!

Hopefully we'll have more pictures in a couple days when we reach our destination. We can't wait to see you Grandma and Grandpa....and we're looking forward to the warmer temps, too!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Happy travels...hope you all make it there alive...and have some sort of sanity left :)

The new blog background is cute!

Happy Thanksgiving!