Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What!?!?!?

Joey was chowing down on some chicken nuggets the other day. I figured I should be a good mom and give him his vegies, too. I pulled out the handy mixed vegies from the freezer, steamed them in the microwave, and added a little bit of chicken bullion granules to them. Simple, right? I figured he would eat a few, and the rest of the vegies would end up on the floor. Instead, the crazy kid threw his chicken nuggets on the floor and gobbled up the vegies.


Nummy!!!

4 comments:

Kaare & Michelle said...

I like how he has them lined up in a row - just like his Dad!

Ekelund Fam said...

I love it! He wants to be healthy! Take advantage! ;)

Leingang Family said...

What a health conscious kid. Good job Mom!

Kari, RN said...

Wow, a kid who likes veggies? Who knew it could happen?!