Monday, November 19, 2007

Look what happens when G & G come!

When certain family members that live in Taiwan go home to America, something always breaks at my parents house (a/c, water heater, garage door, etc). Well, this time my parents came here and something broke at my house. Can you guess what???

Hopefully, by the mess in the kitchen you can see that it was our refrigerator. On the positive side, I got a new fridge out of the deal!


While Andy and I went shopping for a new fridge, G & G watched the kids. We were impressed! The kids were bathed, fed, and in bed before 8:45pm (not always the norm around here). Ike did, however, decide that he would sleep on Elle's floor instead of in his bed!

2 comments:

Leingang Family said...

Why does something have to break so we can get a new one? :o)

On the plus side, G and G were there to watch the kids.

Have fun while they are visiting!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.